As Seen On Wikipedia
Atilla Iskifoglu is a Turkish world champion flair bartender. He has won laurels on the international stage in various countries. He was four times winner of the European Flair Champion and The World No 2 title, He uses his experience and knowledge to train bartenders across the globe, having trained around 800 bartenders in 15 countries.
- 1Celebrity performances
- 2Media and interviews
- 3International awards
Iskifoglu has performed flair bartending for Sting, John Travolta, Madonna, Darius, Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan.
- Sting – Jodhpur “Indian head injury foundation” Sting concert after party” 2013
- Simon Cowell – Britains Got Talent – London -2009
- Piers Morgan – Britains Got Talent – 2009
- Amanda Holden – Britains Got Talent – London 2009
- John Travolta – Süper Bowl – Miami 2007
Media and interviews
- Behind Bars
- In full spirits
- Flair for fun
- The art of responsible bartending
- Incredible Flair
- Liquid Mag 
- Balanced Bartender
- Bloomberg TV “Known for a skills in mixology and flair bartending Atilla Iskifoglu is in India.” TV coverage on YouTube from 5:30 minutes.
- BBC London Drink journalist Nigel Barden talking about Atilla Iskifoglu
- ITV London Britain’s got talent series 3 live on TV